The star to peace
represents a paradigm shift (inside out) – a process that takes us as individuals, teams and organisations and all of us to a world of 5 bottom lines.
Igniting Your journey from where you are to who You are to achieve your highest individual and professional excellence where You create your own powerful contribution to the world by building coherence through mental, emotional, physical and spiritual strength.
On an individual level its all about understanding the powers and forces that we all are influenced by and consist of and how we invoke them for the higher good and the collective consciousness.
The bottom lines are
Path, Purpose, Planet, People, Practice in balance and respecting the natural and universal laws, we are all affected by.
When we say the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, it is seen from one perspective. But you allow yourself to imagine it from outside the universe, the sun is not up and down – it’s there all the time.
Similarly, when we look at the world’s challenges – either at the same level of consciousness or by using a different perspective, its like seeing the world “from the stars.”
In this way we create a new perspective from the outside – a beacon perspective that helps us see opportunities and solutions from the inside.
Einstein said: “We can not solve the problems we have created, at the same level we created them.”
We believe that today people have achieved another level of consciousness. A level of consciousness, which can be used to create something different.
The Powerful Peacemaker program takes you from where you are 2 who you are.
(True happiness is when; who you are, what you see, think, feel, say and do – are coherent)
1. See your self >
2. Know and Accept Your self >
3. Be Your Self
(a 12 week/3 module program with 2 hours group teaching/ meditation/ dialog a week, followed by inner work, based on The STAR to Peace, with max. 12 participants)
Igniting Your journey from where you are to who You are
to achieve your highest individual and professional excellence where You create your own powerful contribution to the world by building coherence through mental, emotional, physical and spiritual strength.
The star (pentagram)
The bottomlines/peak’s are Path, Purpose, Planet, People, Practice in balance and respecting the natural and universal laws, we are all affected by.
Your WAY to get to that balance is to get the needed insights, make the necessary introspection, innovate new way from the inside out, integrate and create the needed impact from a “pure” core of love, compassion and peace.
The Powers in play are your soul, spirit, heart, mind and body – totally interconnected and externally connected to the outside forces from our universe and others things around us.
Its a process – like cause and effect – Practice is an effect of your causes – means first you have to get all the other Powers and peaks in balance and focus, to get a different effect.
Use your inner powers of Soul, Spirit, Heart etc to get it in place and listen to your Souls yearn – as pain or sufferings in the body – to learn and progress.
As my teaching and learning from God and others around me move on, the following can be added to the overall process, and experienced learning:
We all have 3 main emotional feelings to deal with and understand in all we do; SURVIVAL, CONTROL, RECOGNITION – all our doing and thinking has to do with one or more of these, so when we need to liberate
ourselves, we have to understand why we do, say, think, feel what we do, based on who we are – to create coherence from inside -out.
In that process we also have to be aware of many things in us and around us based on our vibration level at the time. So we need to be aware of our Body, Mental, Soul, Divine and the process itself.
Only through this we can learn to control our Ego-mind – to be more slave than master, and only through this we can really meet ourselves, as we are in purity, clarity and to serve God’s purpose as well as our Souls. Those need to be aligned, for us to fully expand into our next incarnation.
To get to that point the process is Breathing, Meditating and Listen, and on the way through that cleanup psychosomatic blocking in the body to release our real emotions, accept them and control them without hurting others, to preserve our energies for our best purpose and always live in truth with ourselves and God. We get our messages from inside and outside, humans, animals, nature at all.
We have to be aware of some inner enemies, like judgment, cynicism, fear – as that’s Ego driven.
So when we get into any situation we have to find the middle-way (not compromises), so that we don’t tilt (both wings in action, controlled by mind) – we have to find the absolute point between happiness and pain, that makes all that happen allright, just different – but still keep us flying. In this way we can live in God’s love and light♥
Please share it in your circles and know there are speaks, training and coaching to this, rolling out now from our “movement” – that helps you on your journey from where you are to who You are – please take care.
If you can relate to this Credo – you are ready to become a powerful peacemaker.
• I Sense that each and one of us have the ability to make a unique difference in today’s troubled world, and by making that difference you can help yourself as well as others to create more happiness.
• I envisage you raising your sights above your own ego, so that everything you do is for the best for yourself, your relations and ultimately all of us. I envisage that you are able to find your true purpose and by doing so help other find theirs too, just by being yourself.
• To make this possible I believe you have to give without expectations, to love without conditions, and to honor every human being and everything in the world and the universe at its own right. I feel we all have to become more spiritual purpose- and value oriented and work for the higher good.
• I know that each one of us, have to take our own untraveled road to find ourselves through good and bad times both equally important, from unconscious ego´s to conscious wholeness and to travel the spiral of evolution from the level of fear to the level of compassion.
• I envisage the results are that each one of us take our responsibility in life and work for the community in which we operate and from which we create our wealth and happiness. I see myself becoming one of those powerful peacemakers in my own unique way, that live in love, compassion and peace to contribute to a peaceful evolution of Our Purpose, Planet, People and Practice in that priority.
Live in love compassion and peace ❤
Jan B Frederiksen
Jan B Frederiksen